Monday, July 8, 2013

You can't spell "KID ROCK" without "KI"

Although we have spent another weekend away from the beloved island, I had an extended 4th of July weekend that started with seeing KID ROCK at Blossom on Tuesday, July 2nd.

Me and Bon at Blossom ready for the show

The K-I-D takes the stage

Bon got this great close-up photo

In my opinion, no one says is better, to quote the K-I-D...

"In an old lawn chair,
And my family near,
Nowhere to go,
No place I'd rather be..."
 
- KID ROCK
 
Cottage updates...
 
Unfortunately, I have no updates to share. We have not been to the island in weeks. The weather has been real funny this season as it has rained some everyday for almost three weeks. I heard from the neighbors that our yard is a huge mud pit.
 
Next steps will be to get rolling on the insulation!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment